Friday, March 27, 2015

Getting ready for Passover

Passover is a week away, so I'm sure everyone is starting to prep their house, menu plan and even start cooking for their seders.  While I am not hosting a seder, I will be doing a LOT of cooking.  I am hoping to try a bunch of new recipes, so I spent way too  much time on Pinterest and created a Passover board of delicious looking food.  It can be found at:   https://www.pinterest.com/kosherkitchen/passover/    If you're not already following me on Pinterest, feel free to!

I also went back through my previous posts and assigned many more dishes to my Passover label.  I realize that a lot of what I cook on an everyday basis can still be eaten during this time, so I wanted to make sure I include those dishes, not just traditional Passover meals.  Nothing includes flour, cornstarch, rice or beans, and if it includes bread in the ingredient list, then it's usually just served on the side to mop up sauces, etc so it is easily removed from the dish without changing anything.  You can find the list here: http://kosherkitchenblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Passover

I hope to post a lot of new-to-me recipes over the holiday, so keep an eye out.  And if there are any dishes you make every year that you want to share with me, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment