Friday, August 28, 2015

What's Baking S'mores Round-Up

I had the pleasure of hosting this month's What's Baking, which also meant I got to come up with a few theme ideas before it was put to a vote.  I looked at what different foods had a "day" in August and noticed that August 10th was National S'mores Day.  I mean how can you NOT want to celebrate that?!  Thankfully the group of bloggers voting agreed with me.  Variations of s'mores it was!


Here are the delicious treats that these lovely ladies came up with:

Kate from Kate's Recipe Box made a S'more Pizza, which I highly approve of.

Liz from Books and Cooks mixed peanut butter and s'mores in these Peanut Butter S'mores Oatmeal Cookie Bars.  How yummy does that sound??

Colleen (aka The Red Head Baker) made Mini S'mores Cheesecakes, which I need in my life soon.

Nicole of Cookies on Friday made S'mores Stuffed Cookies.  I've never stuffed cookies before but now I want to try!

Ashley at Cheese Curd in Paradise made a delicious looking S'mores Poke Cake
Cookaholic Wife, Nichole, made a S'mores Pot de Creme, though she has blogged about s'mores many times before, so be sure to check out the rest of her treats!

This theme made Jaida of Sweet Beginnings remember how awesome marshmallows are with her S'mores Cookie Bars (seriously though, how could she not like marshmallows?!?!)

Eva over at Eva Bakes made S'mores Cupcakes.  Though she only made half her recipe quantity because she "didn't need 20 cupcakes".  I just.....  EVERYONE needs 20 cupcakes.  I think she regretted this decision once the 10 cupcakes were devoured within minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Haha - you're right. I totally needed 20 cupcakes! :) Thanks for hosting, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete